Re: Hi everyone!

Yeah Cheryl Crow would work as she does have a good voice.Not bad to look at
either!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jdtr006@xxxxxxx
  To: thewho@xxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, July 28, 2003 11:32 AM
  Subject: Re: Hi everyone!

  Thanks Bill....no I reserve that for The Who only!!!  So is this rumor of
our
  boys playing MSG in Oct. true? Anyone know anything? I am thinking it is too
  good to be true, but I have my hopes up. Bon Jovi was ok, they are a womens
  group for sure. Don't get me wrong, I am a women, but it was funny. The men
just
  stood there and the women ( 75% of the audience) screamed and yelled like
  Elvis was back :) Cheryl Crowe was good, which shocked me.

  Lori...I got your email and have your email address for pics.......Sandy