Re: Noncewatch

One more comment on this. I posted the article on some other lists and (as was here) there was some disagreement that it was actually positive. However, one UK poster had the following to say:

"The media now has decided that Pete Townshend is no longer the greatest threat to the well being of the children of the UK but chatrooms are the real problem. Pete has become yesterdays news.

The comments from Noncewatch are in the terms of their site a complete vindication, it is one of the most appalling hate sites I've had the misfortune to come across. Calling Pete a sick bastard in their terms is very very mild. Even the loonies have accepted Pete is innocent."

Some media folks predicted that Pete's career was over, so if we have a successful tour this fall and next year, then they are proved wrong and Pete will be back as a figure people believe in.

Onward The Who!!!

:)
keets