Went to a concert tonight, got to hear Who tunes

Howdy,

Went to see Dream Theater and Queensryche tonight at the Universal
Amphitheatre here in L.A.  Dream Theater did their 90 minute set, left
their gear on the stage covered up, then Queensryche did their 90 minute
set.  Right when I figured I would get an encore of 3-4 tunes from
Queensryche, they uncovered Dream Theater's gear, and both bands came
out and played some cover tunes, and each other's tunes.  It was such a
great show up to that point, that I just didn't think it could get any
more amazing until they rocked the roof off of the dump with a rousing
version of Won't Get Fooled Again.

Proof that Who music is alive and well in the world of heavy metal.

cheers