Re: Noncewatch

It could be and probably is because of your conversations that they added the
facts that they did. Good job!

I certainly hope it did some good. I was really concerned that these guys were into violence and after Pete. If they're now confused, then that's great. ;)

I bet that when they face you they are nicer than when they get the power
trip by posting their opinions on the site. After all, they know so much about
people and nobody famous is good.

Heheh. It certainly is harder to hide behind the slogans. I was impressed that they would talk, which I take to mean they really believe in what they're doing. I posted something about this site entry on the list where they've signed up as members, so maybe I'll get a response. We'll see.

keets