Re: Noncewatch

> What do you make of this statement?
>
> "We don't see the value to labeling Townsend a sex offender."

I was very happy when I read that. I too saw it as a concession. Then I
read the rest and was very puzzled. Why did they call him that terrible name at
the end? It made me wonder if they were being sarcastic about their positive
comment. Or if they are just dumb asses.

Well, they can't make too much of a concession or they'd ruin their image. I translated this as: Townshend turned out to be innocent, but he ruined his reputation by acting like a pervert.

We can't really say that's an erroneous statement. It's like the Phoenix Survivors saying Pete belongs on the stupid register.

I'd like to see them say one thing clearly because if I didn't know about
Pete and what we've learned, I be left with the impression that Pete is a sick
bastard by reading that statement.

I guess the only way I could describe the way I feel about them is that -I
would have my pistol point cocked, ready to lick shots nonstop 'til I see they
redneck asses drop. And let their homies know who dunnit.

Uh, I don't know that I'd want to meet them in person, either. However, I've had a good time chatting with them.

:)
keets