Re: Noncewatch

In a message dated 7/27/2003 12:23:52 AM Eastern Standard Time,
pkeets@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> What do you make of this statement?
>
> "We don't see the value to labeling Townsend a sex offender."

I was very happy when I read that.  I too saw it as a concession.  Then I
read the rest and was very puzzled.  Why did they call him that terrible name at
the end?  It made me wonder if they were being sarcastic about their positive
comment.  Or if they are just dumb asses.

I'd like to see them say one thing clearly because if I didn't know about
Pete and what we've learned, I be left with the impression that Pete is a sick
bastard by reading that statement.

I guess the only way I could describe the way I feel about them is that -I
would have my pistol point cocked, ready to lick shots nonstop 'til I see they
redneck asses drop.  And let their homies know who dunnit.

Jon in Mi.