Re: Noncewatch

> If I read rightist lit correctly, they've admitted here that their previous
>
> posts about Pete were in error.

When I read that a while back I understood it like they were saying Pete only
accepted the caution to avoid a possible jail sentence, if he fought it
instead. Then they referred to him as a sick bastard. Not cool at all.

What do you make of this statement?

"We don't see the value to labeling Townsend a sex offender."

They may have done *some* homework, but I would give them an E+ for their
obvious bias. While I am usually on the right for the most part, I am not
blindly on the right. I owe no allegiance to it. It balances the left and vice
versa. Good system.

These dudes are armed with machine guns and are not good shots.

I'll agree to that. However, I did think this article was a considerable concession. The last time I looked at the site, they didn't even have anthing up about the caution. Now they say that the police concede that Pete didn't download anything.

keets