Re: RAH CD

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Schrade"

> OK.  The new RAH CD.  First off - get it.  It's brilliant.

Thanks for the info, Scott. Now a question for you.

If you were only going to get either the CD or DVD, but not both, which
would you get?  I think watching the performance adds a great deal to it,
but that means I'd only be able to listen to it in front of the TV.  I just
can't see myself buying this performance twice, but then it is for
charity...No, no, I won't do it.  Once is enough for this show.  What do I
do?  Help!

Jim M