Re: Exquisitely Wounded - The Who Game

> Wink,

Nod,

> My Jack Shite winnings from an earlier round has dried up
> before I had a chance to use it.   Will adding a little water
> revive it to its original color, texture, and all important aroma? :p

No.  Throw that bag out immediately.  And for heaven's sake, don't
let your kids get into it!

> "how can men" - "Christmas" from "Tommy" - "I believe in love, but how
> can men who've never seen light be enlightened"

Ding!  Correct!  A freshly saturated bag o' shite is on its way, Joe!

That leaves:

1. "felt so bad"
3. "won't get you"
4. "you don't notice"
5. "in the morning"

- SCHRADE in Akron

I do not value any view of the universe into which man & the institutions
of man enter very largely & absorb much of the attention.
    - Henry David Thoreau, 1852