Re: Why do they call a lie a lie?

>What sort of "good and honest" guy aims all of his hostility at people he doesn't
like?

Jim:

You'd do well to ask yourself that question. Within your latest rant we find all the things you accused me of: whines, victimization, outright untruths. My case, simply put: I have never attacked someone who didn't attack me first. You can't find a case of it.

>with him on this list when we talked music.  That is, until I disagreed
with him a couple of years ago.  I think the topic was teenagers and how out

Your memory is, as always, faulty. We had a conflict in which I defended Jeff from your attack. Because you were out of line, as you are here. I don't like assholes who attack people from behind the safety of their computer screen. That's you, bub. You spoke of beating the shit out of me. Yeah, you're a real big man with a mouse in your hand. Your bravery is staggering (but like a drunk). You know nothing about me, really. If you did, those words would never have left your heroic keyboard.

>Regarding Mark and Jeff - I know enough.  I've spoken to Jeff several

If you had any idea what Jeff used to say about you to me, heh, heh...I'll grant you that Jeff says what he thinks is suitable at the time. But...you're being manipulated. You should know that. You do not know all, if even most, of the facts. To assume you do proves to me what I always thought about you: you're just too damned stupid to even realize you ARE stupid.

>And if you took the time to tell him to lay off me, he wouldn't get it.

No, I don't "get" why you think you can attack someone and they're not allowed to respond. Why I can't make a joke without you obsessing about it like a little girl (my apologies to any little girls reading this). That's because it's not rational to act as you do. You can't find a case where I just attacked you out of the blue, which you've done to me several times. Repeatedly.

>Do you remember his baiting me so he could win a bet?

See? You're so stupid you really thought there was a bet. Case made. Thanks. No, that was merely a response to your vicious attack, a response with humor (as always). I guess that's why you'd call it a "way homer." Bet you don't get that one, either.

> my latest crime was to refer to him as a "whiner" -

Yes, right wing talk show talking points don't play so well in a group of intelligent people. So calling me a "whiner" and a "victim" won't wash. Despite the fact you show yourself here to believe you're MY victim and whine about it. I mean, really dude. Have you no shame at all??? I wouldn't want to be the person you make yourself appear here. Bullied by ME? BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

 >attacking the peripheral elements of a person:  he has attacked my wife,

That is a blatant and outright lie.

>insinuated he might alert my employers for using company email to argue

That is another lie. I never said anything like that. That was another person, I remember it well. What does it say about you that you have to lie to make your case??? SHOW ME where I threatened such a thing...you can't...or admit that you lied...you won't. Hell, if I wanted to do that I could call your employer now...you've provided me with the number. But that's not me. YOU would act that way, but go ahead...I own the place. Feel free to report me. If you DARE even talk to me on a phone.

>before, I'll say it again - I don't like bullies and Mark simply picked
the wrong person to mess with.

Oh, shut up you big pussy. You can't attack me then blubber that I'm bullying you. No digest will bear you out there, either. And "a person like you" is a real zero (from outer space).

>understandably, you aren't objective enough to see both sides equally.

Why do you think that's so? I haven't treated Kevin any different than I have the vast majority of the people on this list. Is it some magical influence you think I emote? OOOOooooooOOOOH!

>Mark doesn't play in The Who, so why does he get all of this press???

Because dumbfucks like you keep attacking me? *I* WAS talking about Who songs, but you started wasting my time with your nonsense. You'd NEVER have to deal with me if you'd simply leave me alone, as I've told you a million times already. WHY....IS....THAT...SO...HARD...FOR...YOU...TO....UNDERSTAND???

And then I have to wonder why you chose to play this out in front of an audience...hate me all you like, you zero, it means nothing to me. Have the courtesy of leaving the Who list out of it.

> Sure he's all fucked up on politics.

Scott:

HEY!

>So, go ahead, flail away at each other.

No time! My online sales have skyrocketed. He can continue to flail away at himself, as I'm sure he's used to doing.

>I had, and have, no reason to takes sides.  I called it like it was.
NOT MARK'S FAULT.  For what ever it's worth.

Kevin:

You know I appreciate it, dude (you too Scott, and all the private support I've gotten as well), but I fear you both intellectualize in vain. Truth doesn't matter, he'll make up his own facts like you-know-who. Maybe with a baseball bat you can make an impression on Ol' Jimbo's noggin. Logic for him, you're wasting your time.

Cheers             ML
      "Moral clarity: Bush lied. They died."
                              Ted Rall