Re: TKAA DVD Commentary

> and a single-disc with the film and alternate commentary tracks.

"Alternate commentary tracks?"  Er....does this mean the single-disk
version will have *different* commentary than the double-disk version?
I don't remember hearing that mentioned before?

I think they *did* record *two* commentaries by Jeff Stein.  The first
one was supposedly weak because Jeff Stein didn't say much.  So, they
redid it with more discussion.  Hmmmmm.....

- SCHRADE in Akron

I do not value any view of the universe into which man & the institutions
of man enter very largely & absorb much of the attention.
    - Henry David Thoreau, 1852