The Leaman Principle or Paranoia Self Destroya

>From: "Sigel, James J"
>Subject: The Leaman Principle or Paranoia Self Destroya
>
>Like most people here, I was rather surprised by Jeff's hostility
>towards Kevin and Scott, but dude - I KNOW why he went after you.

No you don't.
Because there isn't any reason except for one, but I'm not going to call
names here.
If you still have "faith", you'll beleive me when I say that this whole
thing with Jeff is his manifestation, and for no reason.
It's very strange.
But, it's not Mark's fault.

I was there.
I watched in silence.
I begged him to call Mark (on list and off list).
I asked repeatedly where the anger came from, with no reply or logical or
tangible answer.
Why?  Because there isn't one.

But, I digress, again.
Carry on.