Good one...

Jo:

> During my private times, with my Who music, specifically Quadrophenia,

> remember completely identifying with the concept of 4 personalities
within
> myself. I also matched them up with the personalities of the members
of the Who,
> each having there own song or "theme".

Thanks Jo!  A cheerleader eh..?  Okay, I won't concentrate on the
carnality of your post (sorry, since mother in law/sister in law moved
in, nookie time has been nonexistant and I'm a little obsessed).  A very
insightful post nonetheless.  From what you've said, it seems obvious to
me, that Quad is a non-gender specific work and somehow it makes it even
more important to me when you can see the cross gender connections.  In
other words, it answers Joe's original question:  Everyone can relate to
Quad, if they try.

Jim in Colorado