NY Post disses Pete

Repost from TheShout:

Today's NY Post hs the Rigby cartoon dissing Pete again. The cartoon depicts the US Marine Toby (who ever) with the 12 year old girl sitting on the sofa watching TV. The marine in pajamas, the girl holding her doll. Pete is in the background holding his guitar, with a t-shirt that has his name on it. The caption for tha cartoon is Dont worry Toby, they'll never look for you here.

I for one have grown tired of Pete getting ragged and linked to others who have had child related scandals. If you all remember, this paper pasted Pete on the cover when he was arrested and buried a very small article when he was cleared. They also neglected to provide any detail to the "cleared" article so that they still implied he was a pedophile. I think every WHO fan should send a note to the editor telling them what we think. There are so many public figures getting little to no press for the things they have done, while Pete is being touted as the PR tool. This is the link to the cartoon,
www.nypost.com/delonas/delonas.htm

The info for contacting the paper is

Online Editorial
Assistant Managing Editor: cshaw@xxxxxxxxxx

Let's give them the same treatment we gave that radio station for banning the WHO

Here's what appears to be info on the artist, courtesy of Exile to Whoville:

The "artist," and I use that term loosely, is Sean Delonas. I'm guessing - and I'll try this out - that, based on their server information, his personal e-mail is sdelonas@xxxxxxxxxxx

keets