RE: IOW

Scott:

>I've always considered IOW to be a ragged Who show.  Still good.  But
rag-ged.

I agree with that for sure.  The cd release of the show has a few
clean-ups in it, regarding Pete's playing and you can pick out some
really bum notes on the video/DVD.  But it doesn't bother me all that
much, because for me, The Who were at their best when bordering sloppy.
Walking the tightrope can to that to a performance and it makes it
more...I don't know, REAL (?) I guess.

>Pete is cleanly strumming those chords, with that "lost in rapture"
look on his face. That's moving.

And that's as fine a description as I've heard.  "Lost in rapture".
That's exactly what it is and that's when Pete's at his best.

Jim in Colorado