Another Who Dream

I liked this one........a Who show breaks out at my work.  It was awesome!  I
was so excited!!  I have to fight my way to the front.  I got to the front
and Roger see's me.  He first shoots me a look because I am over the barrier and
on the stage.  So, I try and back up and he gives me a thumbs up........They
played 3 songs and then Baba O'Riley.  When they are done, it is time for me
to meet them..........unfortunately, people were rushing in and I had to keep
fighting my way.  But, I didn't want to be a jerk, so............I missed my
chance.  I woke up before they even left!

Much better dream then the one I had two nights ago..........I got caught
stealing important papers by Sadaam Hussein...........and he was pissed!!!

:)
Jo