Re: And... the circle is complete.

	>From: "L. Bird"
	>Subject: Re: And... the circle is complete.
>
>I'm getting a little concerned about your mental health, Kevin. Have you considered seeing a >counselor?

OH....MY.....GOD.
Fuck off Keets.
Really.  Just Fuck...off you looney bat.
Getting pissed at being attacked isn't a reason to seek counseling.
Spending every waking moment chasing down every single E-mail/post on each and every Who list sure might be though.
In search of a life?
Hmmmmm, why was it you had to unsubscribe from *all* lists just a few months back.
Suffering from a lack of self control?
Again,
Fuck off.

Kevin in VT