Scoop 4/Jam for sale

I recently found an ICE magazine from December 1999, and it's main story was about the launch of Pete's website and it's innaugural releases.  In the interview with John Astley, he mentions that SCOOP 4 will be a collection of "Pete just messing around, rather than music that people already know."

Now I'm wondering why we haven't seen this, but we are getting a CD of the Psycho show that most of us already have on videotape and bootleg, and that on top of all that, was not that great of a show? (Anybody have any other recordings of Pete's 93 tour?)

Also, I'm selling my Jam 5-CD box (Direction, Creation, Reaction).  It's in perfect shape.  If interested, email me at thirdofnever@xxxxxxxxxx  I'd like to buy some more of the Encore CD's, so something has to go.

Jon
www.thirdofnever.com

Jon Dawsonwww.thirdofnever.com