Waaahhh-waaaahhhh!!!

Oh, have we missed feeding time?  We need one of you ladies on the list
with motherly tendencies to provide some boobage (sorry Jo) for our
under-nourished babies on this list who cannont cease their incessant
crying for attention.

Enough all-friggin' ready with the Jeff Drama.  Guess what, I haven't
emailed anyone "privately" so I can provide a neutral piece of advice:

Knock off this crybaby bullshit.  I've never seen soooo many "victims"
gathered in one place in my life.  Is this a discussion group for the
musical entity known as The Who or is this some sort of AA meeting?  For
God's sake, enough already.  This isn't like any of the altercations,
disagreements, and arguments that have existed here before, this is
something different entirely.  This, my friends, is one huge Whine-Fest
that's starting to piss me off.  Anyone else agree with me?

We've all read everyone's reasons, justifications, defenses, etc, etc,
etc, more than enough times.  Please stop it.  You know who you are.
It's time to move on.  And to help out with topic-threads, I'll make a
clumbsy attempt at one:

The IOW concert video/DVD; why are two of the best performances missing
from the film?  Specifically, why did they edit out Amazing
Jouney/Sparks and Naked Eye?  I've seen the IOW concert film with all of
the bands on the bill, and in that movie, The Who performs Naked Eye.
Why was it edited out of The Who's IOW?  Anyone know?  There you go...

Jim in Colorado