Re: And... the circle is complete.

In a message dated 7/15/2003 8:56:32 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Kevin.ONeal@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> While Scott and Mark and I are friends, we never encourage or suggest what
> we should post, or even the subject matter.

And the reason that I sent YOU a private email when I sensed that you were
hurt is to assure you that I don't feel that you don't have the right to have
your feelings hurt in all of this, to which you responded by telling me it would
be nice if I posted something on list supporting you guys. My post was not
pro anyone, but pro list unity and understanding on all sides and that is all
I'm hearing from Lela too. We were concerned about Jeff because we are friends
and that is not to suggest that we are not your friends.

Jon in Mi.