Re: And... the circle is complete.

In a message dated 07/14/2003 10:27:02 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Kevin.ONeal@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> You are the final member of the Gang, aren't you?

There's no *gang* Kevin.  The only *gang* I am in is with the Who and their
music.  Fuck yeah!!!!   Rock n roll!!!

<I mean, it was *you* who contacted me privately defending Jon several weeks
back, wasn't it?>

There was a time, not too long ago when I emailed listers privately defending
*YOU*...yes YOU Kevin!  Is that such a horrible thing?  I didn't think so
then and I don't now.  If their is a hierarchy or gang, your the first one that I
have heard bring it up.  I never thought of any of us separate.  The circle
is complete with all of us in it.  I might not connect with say Lew for
example.....but there are others that I do connect with that connect with Lew and
that is cool.  That is the way I like it.  Again, the circle is complete when
everyone is in it, that is my opinion.

I don't want to be on the outs with anyone.  I'll restate it......my ownly
gang affiliation is with the Who and their music.

Jo