And... the circle is complete.

	>From: SicilianMother@
	>Subject: Re: Group interaction aka dare to be stupid
>
>> Hey Mark, see you at Gang Headquarters.
>> I think it's Scotts night to bring the chips.
>> ;-)
>>
>> Kevin in VT

>Kevin,
>
>I think this comment is bullshit and your ranting is making this list suck!

What rant?  It was meant to be a joke.
How easy it must be to just pile on.  Way to be.

>I don't care who did what to who, you've taken it way too far, and it is
>bullshit.

If you'll remember, it was dead before Keets and Jon, and now you kept it going.
You are the final member of the Gang, aren't you?
I mean, it was *you* who contacted me privately defending Jon several weeks back, wasn't it?

Why can't you guys just act on your own behalf, and stop feeling like you need to defend each other, circle the wagons, or what ever you want to call it.

>I am sick of it........

THAT MAKES TWO OF US!

Kevin in VT