Re: New Pete diary

	>From: Joe Lewinski
	>Subject: Re: New Pete diary
>
>I really love being part of the
>crowd, but I am really fortunate to be part of so many that no one
>group, gang or crowd defines who I am.

Funny, that's how I've always been.  I ran with *all* the crowds (Jock, chess geek, head, punk cello player) in High School.
I've grown to be quite the independent self-minded person.
A right 'pull myself up by my own boot straps' and don't take shite from no one sort of lad.

>On this list I feel quite
>at home.  :)

Currently this list feels like the twilight zone to me.
But, I know reality will win in the end.
It always does.

>I almost missed responding to this.   You forgot the question mark man.   I
>need all the help I can get.

Yeah, sorry 'bout that.  I notice I do that quite often.
When I write, I hear the question mark, but unfortunately my mind doesn't end the question by saying (and thus typing) QUESTION MARK!

>Anyway, to try to answer your question,
>I believe those that are *indifferent* to this an the other recent news
>may be so for lots of reasons.  I'll list a few that I can think of.
>
>1. They have been on the Pete hero-shithead-hero-shithead roller-coaster
>	for a long time and are jaded.
>2. They are really John, Roger, or Keith fans (maybe even Kenny or Simon
>fans),
>	and don't relate to Pete and how he wears his heart on his sleeve.
>3. They are here for the music, new releases, and concert news.
>
>4. I,...uh..dunno

All good and very valid, particularly number 4.
I'd add...

5. Can't admit that Pete agreed with a vocal, well researched and 'In Tune', minority on this list.

:-)

Kevin in VT