Re: Group interaction aka dare to be stupid

>From: Impeachthebastid <bushchoked@xxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: Group interaction aka dare to be stupid
>
>You are not aware of what he used to say about you and Lela privately. I am. I would not be
>surprised at what he might have said about me to others while we were friends (I thought), and
>he said shitty things to me about Kevin too. (note: sorry, Kevin, NOW I wish I'd told you at the >time) That's Jeff.

No need for the "sorry".
I became keenly aware at about the 80% point of our journey with Jeff that no one was immune from his off list chatting and opinion spewing. Even his tightest friends.  Can you imagine???  Even ME??!
While my last post when he left simply demanded an apology, I quickly realized I didn't want it.  Some can't understand how liberating it is to be out of his game.
...."no chance to win" with the self proclaimed "Contrary Bastard".

Be kind.
Be *real*.
Or get out of my face.

Hey Mark, see you at Gang Headquarters.
I think it's Scotts night to bring the chips.
;-)

Kevin in VT