Re: Group interaction aka dare to be stupid

>So after a nice time like that, I see the trouble between Jeff and Mark
and it was very nasty.  Jeff was 1/2 of the argument.  Jeff got hurt by
something

Jon:

Nope, Jeff was 100% of the argument. There was nothing but friendshp from MY side until he started in. I did nothing to hurt him intentionally, and apologized if I had unintentionally. I'd like to know what the FUCK else I was supposed to do, huh? Maybe give him my stores? The deed to my house, car, swimming pool, firstborn? So I bear none of the blame here. He got mad at Kevin for telling me something Jeff himself had told me months earlier (fact is, I'd forgotten), and Kevin never mentioned to me AT ALL until LONG after Jeff left the list! Strike TWO! I don't know what his problem is with Scott, but with him I guess he doesn't need one. I'd REALLY appreciate it if you'd get this through your fucking thick skull. I have done nothing but get sick of his poison...and that after a significant period of tolerance I would allow to only a few. I have an extremely low threshold for the stupid shit these days.

>because I know him.  He seems very hurt and is trying to work something
out inside maybe.

He needs to work his issues out elsewhere. And with someone else. He'll get no satisfaction from me. At this point, I hope he's really hurting BAD. Maybe it will teach him not to cause his own pain in the first place.

>And I would hope he would do the same for Mark.

Yeah, believe that if you dare to be that stupid. With what I now know about Jeff, it's clear he'll do anything to anyone here if it furthers his agenda. You can believe that to the core of your being. He'd cut you and Lela (any supporters) off without a thought, leave you hanging out to dry, if he thought it would get him into someone else's good graces. You are being used, manipulated. You are not aware of what he used to say about you and Lela privately. I am. I would not be surprised at what he might have said about me to others while we were friends (I thought), and he said shitty things to me about Kevin too. (note: sorry, Kevin, NOW I wish I'd told you at the time) That's Jeff. I just let them slide off my back at the time, because I knew Kevin well enough to know Jeff was full of shit. I just didn't know he was so full of shit he was ready to explode, like that guy in The Meaning Of Life.

> However, Mark doesn't seem hurt, just bothered.

Why am I involved in Jeff's mental problem in the first place, is what I want to know.

> I see Kevin that you get angry too and react pretty swiftly.  It hurts
me to see you go at Lela like that.

Maybe you and Lela are so transparently wrong about this, it pisses us off that you try to make "all sides equal" as if we'd done something to instigate Jeff's hate-filled post and attitude. Yeah, I'm angry as Hell with both of you. Because Kevin, Scott and I are completely innocent here and you're trying to get us to share the blame. No fucking way you're getting away with that. And BTW it's not very Xtian either. Hey, I have an idea, why don't you go on a campaign to bring Jeff to Jesus, so he'll turn the other cheek? Yeah, that's a GREAT way to help! Make it your life's work, Jon. Don't let ANYTHNG deter you! Fight the good fight!

> strong ones on the list. Jeff is a strong one too and I miss his
contributions.

Ah, see, the problem there was he didn't contribute a damned thing. He just sent out venom wrapped as a post he probably didn't even believe, but was convenient. Like Kevin said, you need to drop this NOW. Really, no reply is necessary. Just let it end here, forever. Or, as we writers say: "30."

Cheers             ML
      "Now, there are some who would like to rewrite history."
                       George "Me, for one" Bush