Re: Group interaction

You guys need to stop this stuff.....it's pointless. Like kids at school.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kevin O'Neal
  To: thewho@xxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 8:52 PM
  Subject: Re: Group interaction

  >From: Keithjmoon70
  >Subject: Re: Group interaction
  >
  > >I'm done participating in it.
  >
  >Kevin,
  >
  >To but in,

  Oh great.
  Sure.
  Join the club!

  You know, you guys are driving me nuts.
  It's like the fucking twilight zone, but with nuns!

  Fuck off!
  I mean really!  Who's got the gang here???

  >Personally, I received care from
  >Jeff, as he gave me hospitality that I didn't even ask for

  Big fucking deal!
  He also called you a psycho to me that night, and was petrified bringing
you
  back to his house!
  Blinded again by 3 hots and a cot.
  Do you see?  I know things that I wish I didn't!
  It allows me to see right through all the crap at the moment.
  There's a whoooole web of shit you haven't even gotten a whiff of yet.

  I'm glad you're all friends.
  My relationship with him is what it is.  And, i'm FINE with that.  I don't
  have time for insanity either.  He's all yours.
  But, I'd take you more seriously if I thought you had even a fraction of
the
  amount of history with him.

  Dr-r-r-r-r-OOOO -- P    It!

  You, Jeff, Lela have been on the attack now for over 3 fucking weeks.
  We all get it now.  Have you dragged Jo into this too?  I seem to remember
  you two being quite the allies.

  People need to stop writing me with support, yet not saying shit here on
  list.
  People also need to stop writing me critical about Jeff, and then saying
the
  opposite here.
  When it comes right down to it, people just need to fricking *stop* writing
  me!

  There's a whole lot of BUUUUUULL SHHHHHHHHHHIT flying around behind the
  scene, and I've about had it.
  If you all want a Jeff list, please, go create one.

  Be kind.
  Be *real*.
  Or get the fuck out of my face.

  Kevin in VT