[no subject]

http://www.canoe.ca/Television/jul11_hef-sun.html

Finally, Daltrey, who survived The Who, is taking even greater risks with
Extreme History With Roger Daltrey. The rough and ready reality series,
which throws Daltrey into some of history's most epic adventures, starts
Oct. 9 on the U.S. History Channel (hopefully it will air here, too).

"I thought it was a great chance to have a boy's own adventures," says
Daltrey, who is well over five feet tall.

The show challenges The Who frontman to climb cliffs, dig trenches and rope
steer. Running a beef farm back home in England helps him keep fit, he says.

Juggling singing and acting has been a good gig for Daltrey, who wouldn't
trade places with any of the TV critics.

"I just feel sorry for you poor f---s doing the job you're doing. Having to
watch TV all day. I mean, Jesus, it doesn't come much worse than that, does
it?"