Re: The Wave

>> Ummm, I don't.  I have one of Joe's 'WHO' stickers on
>> my car though...

>It was during the 2000 tour where that blonde haired kid help up a sign that
>said "HI Pete!" And Pete posted a picture of it on his site asking him to
>contact him to tell the story of his little sign.

>Jon in Mi.

Jon:

That was the kid from Cleveland, I think.  I have the boot from the CD tree.
The little kid is Andy.  Pete is able to lip read the people around
him calling him Andy, and goes into this bit about being able to lip
read because the doctor who tested his ears told him to "learn sign
language, FAST!".   Pete also says:  "Some of the things you people say
in the audience are not very nice".

Do I have it right?

Joe in Philly

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.