Re: New Pete diary

I wrote in response to Scott's post
>><Wince>.. I count myself among the *self-serving* but not the *pure
>>fuckheads*.

Kevin followed with
>Pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - - -eewwwww.
>Scott Schrade my boy, you are the consummate punk!  Whooooooooooo
>Hooooooooooooooooo!
>There it hung, like the smelliest of smells,......like fresh skunk roadkill.
>And you wafted it.  Fanned it over.
>BAM!

>I got chills reading that.
>I can finally see the bar again, now that the mob has left.

>>That gang never accepted me from the beginning.  ;-o

>OUCH!  Bahahahahah!
>On one level....."there's no such thing!".
>On another level, "THAT'S NOT TRUE!".

Kevin:

The *self-serving* have clear insignia's on their jackets.  The *fuckheads*
where their hair all combed to the front. :-o   I'm of
course writing facetiously here.   Scott's use of these group titles
caught my attention so I couldn't resist responding in light of the
resent posts.    I really love being part of the
crowd, but I am really fortunate to be part of so many that no one
group, gang or crowd defines who I am.   On this list I feel quite
at home.  :)

>>Everybody's relationship with Pete is different, so the people that
>>didn't need an explanation or an *I'm sorry* may be indifferent to this
>>event as they have appeared to be all along.  Who knows?

>How can one be indifferent to Pete reaching out to his fans directly in this
way.

I almost missed responding to this.   You forgot the question mark man.   I
need all the help I can get.   Anyway, to try to answer your question,
I believe those that are *indifferent* to this an the other recent news
may be so for lots of reasons.  I'll list a few that I can think of.

1. They have been on the Pete hero-shithead-hero-shithead roller-coaster
	for a long time and are jaded.
2. They are really John, Roger, or Keith fans (maybe even Kenny or Simon
fans),
	and don't relate to Pete and how he wears his heart on his sleave.
3. They are here for the music, new releases, and concert news.

4. I,...uh..dunno

Joe in Philly

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.