The Wave

>From: Ken in MD
>Subject: The Wave
>
>Those who took a moment to send him a bit of support,
>in whatever small way, are not unlike the red-headed
>boy in the story.  Despite the crap and din all around
>a connection was made that mattered.
>
>Not unlike the finding of the universal chord between
>audience and performer on stage in the Lifehouse.
>
>Hi, Pete! <waves>

That's how I'm reading it as well.

Jo makes a good point.
Deep writers, artists, etc. thrive on turmoil, insanity to generate some of
their most profound work (thinking of Bach, Pete's other writings, Picasso,
etc.).
It'll be very interesting to see what flows from Pete's pen as a result of
all this "crap and din all around".

Ken, can you please contact me off list?
kevinandt@xxxxxxxxx

Don't worry, I won't try and initiate you into 'the gang'.
Kevin in VT