Drowwwwnnnn-Da!

Tom:

>In this particular version, the guitar playing is just
>mazing, fucking brilliant indeed, with elements that are found only
there,
>o more else.
>
> was wondering, was it from the oceanic concerts, before the bike
accident?

>nyone help me?

That sounds like the Secret Policeman's (Other?) Ball to me.  The
Policeman's Ball version of Drowned is my favorite version of it in the
Pete/solo format.  He switches from delicate plucking that is beautiful
to hear, to machine gun strumming that is breathtaking.  For my money,
it's one of his finest acoustic moments.  Hope that helps...

Jim in Colorado