Re: New Pete diary

I partly agree about the *open sore*, but I perceived from his previous diary
entries that he was suffering through this and realization was eventually
going to surface. It may have way before today on a more personal level,
but this is the first that fans and outsiders have had a glimpse of it.

Pete said he wouldn't do any TV interviews because he was too angry, hurt, etc. I think this pretty much applied to his diary posts, too. For a while he couldn't trust himself to write about things publicly because too much anger or hurt came through. He's getting back on balance, though, and trusting his instincts more.

I don't think we can assume that Pete didn't understand this whole thing because he didn't write about it. I'm sure he's taken it very seriously right from the start. Being a rock star doesn't protect you from prison, after all. However, it's just taken a little while for him to talk about it rationally.

keets