Re: New Pete diary

>From: Joe Lewinski
>Subject: Re: New Pete diary
>
 >I believe he took longer *in our eyes* to reach
>this state because of the scale of his celebrity in comparison to say
>*John Q. Lewinski*

<sigh> yeah.
But....
Ug.  I dunno.
Since everyone's talking about PR, delaying the healing that seems to be
coming from Pete's recent words isn't the best thing.
My feeling can be best described as wanting to shake Pete and say 'snap out
of it', put your finger in that dyke!!!!!'.
But I have to appreciate his being true to his emotions.
It's been a wild ride.
Now it's time to march forward.
Pick up the banner with confidence and see what happens.

*Now*, I'm feeling like a page is turned, and the Post Entwistle Era begins.

><Wince>.. I count myself among the *self-serving* but not the *pure
>fuckheads*.

Pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - - -eewwwww.
Scott Schrade my boy, you are the consummate punk!  Whooooooooooo
Hooooooooooooooooo!
There it hung, like the smelliest of smells,......like fresh skunk roadkill.
And you wafted it.  Fanned it over.
BAM!

I got chills reading that.
I can finally see the bar again, now that the mob has left.

>That gang never accepted me from the beginning.  ;-o

OUCH!  Bahahahahah!
On one level....."there's no such thing!".
On another level, "THAT'S NOT TRUE!".

>Everybody's relationship with Pete is different, so the people that
>didn't need an explanation or an *I'm sorry* may be indifferent to this
>event as they have appeared to be all along.  Who knows?

How can one be indifferent to Pete reaching out to his fans directly in this
way.

Kevin in VT