Re: New Pete diary

	>From: "Jim M"
	>Subject: Re: New Pete diary

>> But I am deeply sorry for the trouble and pain I've caused: even the
>> investigating officer who first found my name on a porn site database was
>>a Who fan, and was saddened.
>
>That's an apology, right?

I think anyone would say yes.

Because I don't for a moment believe that Pete made the above apology because of what Scott, Ken, I, or anyone else has written, I can only sit back content in the knowledge that Pete felt this was the right thing to do.  Just like some of us did.

Notice how much calmer Pete is?

Not that anyone cares, not even Pete, but I'm really proud of him.

But I tell ya, strange little development with the law having changed after the fact, and Pete being held to it retroactively.
I'm not doubting Pete for a moment, but what a strange twist.

To quote The Bulldog from Frazier (again)....
THIS SUCKS!  THIS IS TOTAL BS!

Kevin in VT