Re: Landslide

	>From: "L. Bird"
	>Subject: Re: Landslide
	>
	>>Police statement said "paid".
	>
	>Unfortunately, this is one of those things we can't really find out. Pete will have to go >
>through his credit card statements and see if there was a charge on there. HOWEVER, I checked the description of the website in several articles this time, and compared to Pete's statement that he entered the gateway but only looked at the websites from the outside and didn't download, it sound very suspiciously like he didn't pay.>

Again, you are speculating to fit your own desires.  Ya just can't do that on a public forum.
The Police Statement said he "paid", and I haven't heard/read one other thing to contradict that statement; from Pete or anyone else.
Trust me, there's nothing I'd like better then to find out Pete didn't knowingly contribute $$ to the child porn industry, but until I do, I'm sticking to facts and saying "no" to wishful thinking.

Kevin in VT