Re: Keets vs. Fang and O&S.

>From: "L. Bird"
>Subject: Re: Keets vs. Fang and O&S.
>
>>You alone have now sunk this list into nothing but talk about arguments
and list feuds.

>>Nice job.

>Heheh. Nice try, Kevin. :):):)

I wasn't trying TO DO anything.  Simply stating some observations.  It just
seemed odd that you would berate Mark and me for "not letting it go", and
then turn around and vent some of your anger regarding O&S and the treatment
you've received by some there over the years.

>But really, you're got a long way to go to match the Fang Gang. ;)

Ok, Lela.
This is the second time I'm coming away with the thought that you are
insinuating that there is some sort of igtc version of a "Fang Gang" (if
such a Fang Gang really exists) going on here.

If I'm right, you're *WAY* wrong.
And, I resent the insinuation, BIG time.

All I've ever wanted for this list, and have worked hard at, is for all on
this list to get along, and for this list to get along with other lists.
And, you know it!

Kevin in VT