Re: enough already!

>I'll agree that Jeff was at fault for not dealing with it more privately, but then, there's no need to respond in kind.

Lela:

So, I'm wrong if I take exception to his insults. I see. I guess it's because you feel somehow on some level I deserve them, not that anyone has EVER been able to tell me why that is.

> I guess you mean the "scary" comment was an insult?

I guess, by their reactions, Kevin and Scott did!

> I just re-read this, and I have a question about it, I guess. Are you saying that I have to choose between friendship with Kevin and Scott versus friendship with Jeff?

No, I was giving you information about how a friendship with Jeff can and often does end up. Be friends with whomever you like. Me, I demand a higher standard for my friends. Insanity is not acceptable.

> Does that mean you're speaking for Kevin and Scott?

No, I have frequently written that I do not presume to speak for them.

As for Dean, for the moment I support Wesley Clarke.

Cheers             ML
      An American loses his or her job every 30 seconds
          under Bush, 2.8 million jobs lost so far.