Re: love ain't for keepin', scary stuff, sad stuff enough already!

It WASN'T "going on," until he insulted us. We've tried being nice, friendly, apologetic, forgiving, and finally just ended up ignoring him. And none of it worked because he won't accept it. He can't even stand being ignored, it seems. So talk to him, not me. Not Kevin. Not Scott. Really, Lela, you just can't make it our fault by any method...because it's NOT! CLEARLY not.

Kevin IS a great guy. Scott too. I don't know either VERY well, but what I do know of them tells me they are decent, honorable guys. They don't deserve this from you, and frankly Jeff is just not worth it. You might want to reconsider your position. As I reminded Joe: not so long ago Jeff's best friends on this list were Kevin, Scott and I. See how he treats us now? You might well be next.

I just re-read this, and I have a question about it, I guess. Are you saying that I have to choose between friendship with Kevin and Scott versus friendship with Jeff? Does that mean you're speaking for Kevin and Scott?

keets