Re: love ain't for keepin'

In a message dated 7/4/2003 5:32:41 AM Pacific Standard Time,
bushchoked@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> I used to think it was the Spring, also ("The spring is seeping..."), but a
> closer listen changed my mind

Mark,

That is very interesting.  A person, like myself, who has lived in So.
California her whole life, would definitely see things differently.

I am a city girl.  Gardens are planted in the Spring here, after the last
frost.  We don't have crops of wheat or corn, more like strawberries, citrus
trees, avocado's.  We joke about fireplaces here.  They are simply for ambiance.
Most houses come with gas fireplaces that give off no heat at all!  Growing up
with a big family and not alot of money, my mom and dad once bought this fake
fireplace that had some kind of fan that blew flame colored streamers in an
attempt to look like a real fireplace.  We laugh at that to this
day...anyway.....

The rains, if we get any, usually come around the months of Feb.-May.  This
year we got alot of rain, and the mountains that are usually brown this time of
year, are beautiful green.

My point is..........it would make sense that we would think of different
times of the year, because we come from different climates. I thought that was
interesting.

:)
Jo