Re: Karma and wait a durn minute here!

----- Original Message -----
From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <thewho@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2003 10:32 AM
Subject: Re: Karma and wait a durn minute here!
Okay you said it - life is not easy and you do have responsibilities you
might most likely dislike once you know the Truth - any truth, actually. But
it`s best to know the truth nonetheless. And the Truth - "Jesus and the
saints and all the prophets" - I mean, God - we have to know this truth,
`cos if we don`t there`s no way we can take and call it the right way.
There`s no purpose in our excistence, no meaning. It`s very important to
know who we are and who made us and why we are here. Every human soul has a
desire to know the Creator and each of us believes in something because
that`s an inborn need, to believe - but we misuse it, believing in what I
called "private truth" - something that exactly fits in our world and
doesn`t really bother us, doesn`t want any comittements from us - something
easy to believe. So yes, private truth means just fooling yourself. I can`t
liveaccording to the laws of the world i created, i have to live according
to what`s real...