Tommy

I rented and watched Tommy today.  It has been along time since I have seen
it.

The entire video was in black and white.  I don't remember it being in black
and white.  Does anyone know what that was about?

Roger looked soooooo good.  I think that was his prime.  He did a good job.
I don't remember being that impressed before, but I was this time.  He was
tanned, his hair perfectly messy, teeth looking very un-English.  His body, toned
to a T.  The only part I didn't like is when he runs.  His toes point out and
it looks kind of.....well.....sissy-ish.

I watched it with my daughter.  She noted that she didn't know Tina Turner
has such a good voice (!) and recognized Jack Nicholson.  I noted that
Ann-Margaret was truly beautiful.  Also, I don't know if it was the black and white
effect, but the cinematography was very good, or at least alot better then I
remember it.

<still scratching my head about the black and white>

I kept thinking it would turn to technicolor like in the Wizard of Oz, when
Dorothy opens the door to her house that had landed in Munchkin land.

I enjoyed watching it.  But, it made me feel old.  Keith Moon looks, almost
Charlie Chaplin-ish of his generation.  That is ancient compared to my kids
generation.

That's all.....
Jo