The Chest is Right

In a message dated 7/3/2003 11:43:58 AM Pacific Standard Time,
james.sigel@xxxxxx writes:

> And for the record, her eyes are blue.  Not to mention that she's a
> 36DD, and thatsa no lie!  How in the hell could I know her eyes are
> blue???

Jim,

Why am I not surprised!!  It is funny, men are either boob men, butt men, leg
men, etc.

Scott,

In order to be a contestant, you have to have a significant other with
significant sized boobies.  If you can say the color of her eyes without looking,
you win the boobie prize..........ya wanna play??

Jo Eubanks