I HAVE JOHN'S HAIR DRYER!

I am now the proud owner of a white towel, steam cleaner and hair dryer that was part of John's tour wardrobe for the last tour.
I knew it got sold at Sotheby's as a part of a large set (the whole tour wardrobe), and I gave the buyer my card if he wanted to sell anything off of it. And this... This is what I wanted all along. One of the most important items (if not THE most important one) in John's wardrobe!

Too bad I got a buzz cut now.

I should start something like a John Entwistle memorabilia preservation society. I've got a lamp, bass strings, picks and now a hair dryer too.
But most important, I have the memories!

Long live rock,

Bjorn

http://www.ba-da-bjorn.tk