Re: Water Imagery Opinions

> Well, if we really don't like your decision, we can add our line to
> the list when it's done and not tell you!

Perfect!  The perfect solution!  Augment your list to fit your needs.

> I, for one, will be removing *rippling*, that's for sure.

Kevin bribed me $20.00 to include it.  My guilt forces me to confess.

> You da Aquaman!

Oh well, at least he's a D.C. character....

> > "You've all done very well!"
> > "Thank you, Mr. Grace!"
>
> What is *that*?  Are You Being Served?

Of course!  One of the funniest Britcoms on T.V.  Speaking of AYBS?, on
The Who's BBC SESSIONS, the announcer dude introduces "I'm Free" in a very
obvious Mr. Humphries-like manner.  Anyone else an Are You Being Served?
fan?

- SCHRADE in Akron