[no subject]

=====
WHO ARE YOU, WHO WHO, WHO WHO

Roger Daltrey is no Screamin' Jay Hawkins, the singer of "You Put a
Spell On Me," who fathered 57 children.

But the Who frontman, who's been wed for 33 years, has nine kids,
three with his wife.

"How she's put up with me I don't know," Daltrey, 59, tells Craig
Kilborn.

In ticking off his offspring to the talk-show host, Daltrey also list-
ed "one by the previous wife, one by a previous girlfriend, & four
who turned up when I was over the age of 50, one on my 50th birthday.
I didn't know they existed.  But it's wonderful.  It's fantastic, be-
cause they all get on very well."
=====

- SCHRADE in Akron