Re: Boobapallooza!

In a message dated 7/1/2003 10:16:55 AM Pacific Standard Time,
james.sigel@xxxxxx writes:

> As kindred Who fans, I am tickled that I could provide an uplift
> regarding men's infantile obsession with the female mammory
> (boobies-boobies-boobies) glands.  Even the kind that droop to the floor
> and slide behind!
>
> Jim in Colorado

And here is the $1,000,000 question for Jim.  If you can answer this, you
will win the cash and all the prizes behind carol meryl's door.

1.  What are the color of your woman's eyes?
     <tic-tock, tic-tock, tic-tock, tic-tock>

Oh, I'm sorry Jim, you ran out of time.  You should really spend more time
looking at her eyes and not her breasts.  But, since you have been so honest
with us, we'll give you the boobie prize, a lifetime subscription to "Big Um's"
men's magazine.  And for your beautiful woman, $5,000 worth of Wonder Bra's and
Miracle Bra's from Victoria Secret.  If she doesn't need them
now............trust us, she will.

Thank you Jim........Now let's bring in our next contestant........

:)
Jo