Re: Karma and wait a durn minute here!

YOU CAN VERY EASILY LIVE WITH YOUR PRIVATE TRUTH, BECAUSE THEN IT MEANS YOU HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITIES AND YOU`RE IN CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE - BUT ARE YOU REALLY? AND ONCE YOU LEARN THE TRUTH AND ADMIT IT YOU`VE FALLEN ON HARD TIMES. YOU GOTTA MAKE A DECISION REGARDING THE TRUTH. YOU ALREADY KNOW IT, AND YOU GOTTA MAKE UP YOUR MIND WHETHER YOU TAKE IT OR NOT.

I don't follow this--sorry, it's a little disjointed. By "private truth," do you mean fooling yourself about things? Is this why you'd have no responsibility to do anything? There ARE constraints on free will. We like to think we have it, but there comes a point sooner or later where others step in to impose their rules on us.

Why have you fallen on hard times when you admit the truth? Because you have no illusions left? Is it illusions that let us continue on with life and expect something better than what we have? Doesn't admitting the truth push us into doing something about it? Or maybe give us responsibilities that we don't want to have?

keets