Deeper water

Much Too Much: "You never think of me, always cry a bevy, bevy of tears."

Love Ain't for Keeping: "Rain is coming down, but I know the clouds will pass."

However Much I Booze: "While sitting here all alone with a bottle and my head a-floating" "I'm nothing but a well-fucked sailor."

Dreaming from the Waist: "I'm dreaming ... of a day when a cold shower helps my health."

They Are All in Love: "Where do you walk on sunny times, when the rivers gleam and the buildings shine."

In a Hand or a Face: "There's a tear in his eye; you don't know him. Oh, but you know what he's going through."

keets