Re: scary stuff

> They (and I) were getting verbally pummeled.  What do you expect?

Scott:

What I hoped for is for us to recognize that something is up with Jeff
and his unfinished business; let him have his say and move on.  I am
more educated about this now, and regret sticking my nose in.  Sorry! :(

>> I am urging you to just let it go.

>Not until Jeff apologizes to the entire list for looking at child porn.
>Oh....wait....I'm getting confused.

Good one!

>> It is really not worth it.

>Must be worth it to Jeff.  He started it.  And then ran & hid.

>> You both have so much more to offer, and I appreciate your contributions.

>I especially enjoy Mark & Kevin's shit-posts!  ;-)

Very funny.  Yeah I said that. :-(  It was a *shitty* way of putting it! ;-0

>> Trying to think of a new game to play now that the WATER has apparently
>> dried up.

>The water *project* (I don't play games) is *not* over.  It's just gone a
>bit stagnant, that's all.

More imprecision on my part.  Damn!  *Drying up* is more appropriate.  It's
a fine project I might add. :)

>In closing, let's take this opportunity to remember just who it was who
>dropped back into the list, fucked everything up, & forced good friends
>to start questioning one another.  Salute!

For what it's worth, I stuck my nose in because of our good friendship.

Now I have to hire a bodyguard.  ;-)

Joe in Philly

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.