Re: scary stuff

> Hey, I did apologize....

Mark:

Then that should have been good enough for Jeff.  I'm puzzled then by
the cockroach posts, etc. that followed.

>> Well, not that I expect all of my posts to be enjoyable, cause some
>> aren't particularly enjoyable to me either.

>Kevin:

>Personally, I've never seen why being controversial or having an unpopular
>stance (which sparks discussion, which is rather good for a discussion forum,
>isn't it?) to be a bad thing. Yet I get attacked for it on a fairly regular
>basis. Maybe it's the vast half-wit conspiracy...we know who they are...

>> I guess that's the price I pay for opening up?

>Help, stop being so negative, man. Pick up some good vibrations...oops,
>wrong list again...

Kevin and Mark (as individuals):

I was imprecise with my wording; by *shit* I meant "not particularly
interesting, and therefore enjoyable to me".   Sorry for my lack of
clarity.

"Why didn't I say what I mean.  I should have left home at thirteen"
			 Jimmy Cooper - a.k.a Pete Townshend

So my final comment on this will be as precise as I can make it.

Jeff apparently wants to participate in the discussion here but is
apparently having difficulty breaking in partly because
of his style, and partly because you won't let him.  You both
responded to his post with guns fists up.  I totally understand your
right to defend yourself.   I am urging you to just let it go.
It is really not worth it.    You both have so much more to offer,
and I appreciate your contributions.

Joe in Philly - Trying to think of a new game to play now that the
			WATER has apparently dried up.

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.